More and more organisations are opting for virtualised services running in the cloud because of:
- Significantly reduced overheads
- Eliminated vendor tie-ins
- The ability for staff to communicate and work more efficiently wherever they are, and through whichever device they prefer
Cloud is an Internet-based voice and data communication where telecommunications applications, switching and storage are hosted by a third-party and accessed via the Internet.
You’ll only pay for services or applications you use you’ll have a cost-effective, reliable and secure communications environment.
Newfox can implement your cloud communications as a platform for:
Most hosted services have been built around voice and are usually referred to as hosted VoIP. Our cloud communications environment serves as a platform upon which all these modes can seamlessly work, as well as integrate.
- Substantial savings over traditional telephony
- Call routing and handling can be configured in seconds
- Business Continuity strategy implemented at the touch of a button
- Capacity can be added or removed quickly when required
- Home workers enjoy the same call benefits as office workers
- Excellent call quality
- Highly resilient VoIP service
- Access the cloud from any device they choose